Wednesday, June 13, 2012

TRUTH

Truth can be manipulated by the skilled and made to fit the reality of the moment. However, it hovers over the ruse emitting waves of caution for the wise. I wrote this little tidbit back in 2000 and I had no earthly idea the various ways in which this statement would unfold in my life. I'm a bit embarrased to admit I truly assumed those closest to me would mirror the ways in which I've embraced TRUTH in my life (the measure by which I've always tried to operate). Unfortunately, TRUTH can and will be manipulated by the skilled. The TRUTH is. No more or less. I've always known the TRUTH of every situation I've been in. I've even made TRUTH fit the reality of whatever moment I was in too but deep, deep, deep down in my soul the TRUTH was always there. Consoling, admonishing or victorious, but there. Never wavering. It was I who wavered from or to whatever TRUTH needed to be in my life at the time. I've been horribly wounded by different manipulations of TRUTH at the hands of many people in my life. TRUTH remained no matter the condition I was left in. TRUTH has no favorites nor does TRUTH operate from a tainted perspective. TRUTH has always been, will always be and simply is. TRUTH Behold, thou desirest TRUTH in the inward parts: and in the hidden part thou shalt make me to know wisdom. Psalm 51:6

No comments:

Post a Comment